Ready to refinance an auto loan with us? Here are a few things you will need and exactly how to refinance a car loan through CARS.
What You Need to Refinance an Auto Loan
- A qualifying vehicle you are currently making payments on that is newer than eight (8) years old and has less than 100,000 miles
- Your Social Security Number – Our lenders use your social security number to perform a credit inquiry in order to determine your credit history. CARS will never sell your information, and it will remain 100% confidential, as our customers privacy is our No. 1 priority.
- Employment, Residency and Income information as part of your credit application
- Your Vehicle Identification Number
- The types of options your vehicle currently has, as well as its age, model, make and mileage
- The amount of your current auto loan payment
- Two Weeks’ time – Credit decisions on most applications are completed within one business day, although the entire process can take 10-14 business days, in order for your current lender to receive the payoff amount and for funds to be posted to your account.
How to Refinance a Car With Us Today
If you want to refinance an auto loan, now is a great time to get started!
Fill out our online application or send us a completed PDF application to:
Consumer Auto Refinance Services, Inc.
532 Trade Center Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Or fax your application to 1-636-590-4425.
Our experienced loan officers will then contact you after receipt of application if you are approved to help you refinance an auto loan through a reputable lender within our program network.
There is no obligation after submitting an application, and if you don’t like the rate you have been quoted, you are welcome to walk away; no questions asked!
Get started on the road to a better auto loan. Apply for refinancing today with CARS!