An extended vehicle service contract (VSC) from CARS can save you thousands of dollars in the long run, because as your vehicle ages, it is more likely to break down and need costly repairs. Below are five ways service contracts from CARS can save you money:
- An extended service contract from CARS covers parts, labor and even sales tax on most, if not all repairs that may be necessary as your vehicle gets older.
- An extended service contract from CARS is fully transferable if you sell your vehicle, and that can greatly improve your resale value.
- If you decide to cancel at any time, you will receive a pro-rated refund for any un-used portion of your extended service contract. Other vehicle service contract providers don’t offer that kind of assurance. If you decide our service contracts aren’t right for you within the first 30 days, we will refund your extended service contract purchase in full.
- An extended service contract from CARS also pays for your rental car, if your vehicle needs an extended stay in the shop to complete necessary repairs, saving you money, and keeping you on the road, even when your car is not.
- You can save even more money by purchasing a plan prior to expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty, or directly thereafter, as plans are more affordable the earlier you purchase, because there is less risk involved with newer vehicles.
We Are One of the Most Trusted Vehicle Service Contract Providers in The Industry
Peace of mind, no matter how many miles you drive. You depend on your vehicle, so keep it in top shape by purchasing an extended service contract from CARS.
Contact us today, or view our frequently asked questions customers have about our service contracts to learn more!