Refinancing a car and saving money by converting an existing car loan has never been easier!
We are the vehicle refinance experts. Since 1998, we have worked with top rated lenders to offer some of the most competitive auto loan rates in the country, and continue to make it easier than ever to refinance a car.
Why Vehicle Refinance with CARS is Better
- Our vehicle refinance process is fast, easy and completely secure.
- We never charge any application fees, origination fees or early payoff fees on your vehicle refinance loan.
- There is absolutely no obligation if we can’t beat your current auto loan. We understand refinancing a car isn’t for everyone.
- No car payment for up to 60 days may be available when you open a vehicle refinance loan through CARS1.
We Offer Low Vehicle Refinance Rates
Refinancing a car through CARS and our reputable team of lenders can result in decreasing your current interest rate to as low as 2.39% APR for those who qualify2.
Refinance Car Loans with Us Today
Refinancing a car through CARS is a hassle-free experience, and the whole process, from filling out an application to completion and payoff of your existing car loan can be done in as little as three weeks. There are three ways to complete a vehicle refinance application with CARS.
- Fill out our secure online application to determine your eligibility and get started towards a refinance car loan through a reputable lender.
- We can also help you complete the application process over the phone at 1-800-779-2111.
- If you prefer to send your application to us via regular mail or fax, you can download the application here.
If completing your vehicle refinance application via mail, please send correspondence to:
Consumer Auto Refinance Services, Inc.
532 Trade Center Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Our Fax number is: 1-636-590-4425
Please help us keep your personal information private by never emailing personal information to us, as CARS does not accept applications via email.
Frequently Asked Vehicle Refinance Questions
We make it easy to get all of your questions about our vehicle refinance services answered online. Our FAQ database contains most, if not all you need to know about how we refinance car loans, and our processes and procedures.
Visit our Vehicle Refinance FAQ section online now to learn more!
1 With deferred payment option, interest on your loan will accrue during the deferred period. The deferred payment period of 60 days may not be available with all lenders.
2 Represents the lowest annual percentage rate (APR) available. The APR offered is based upon the applicant’s year of vehicle, term, loan-to-value and credit score. APR’s may vary based on loan characteristics, including but not limited to, automatic debit of payments, amount of the loan, and other factors. All loans are simple interest, fixed rate loans with no prepayment penalty from one of our lending partners.