The mission of Consumer Auto Refinance Services, Inc. (“CARS”) is to help people save money on their auto financing. We help consumers find attractive loan options through our relationships with high quality partner lenders and loan broker partners (collectively, the “Partners”). We offer outstanding service and a primary point of contact to help customers navigate the process of auto financing, specifically our specialty of auto refinance.
By submitting an application with CARS, you and your co-applicant (if applicable) consent to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You authorize CARS to share personal information provided by you with our Partners for the sole purpose of processing your request for credit.
- You authorize CARS and/or its Partners to request, from credit reporting agencies such as TransUnion, Experian and Equifax, your credit bureau report including credit score or ratings and to check your employment history in order to evaluate your request for credit.
- You consent to communicating with CARS or one of its Partners regarding the loan offers that have been identified as possibly being suitable for you.
- You certify that you are the person whose information is being submitted; that all information provided is true and complete and provided for the purpose of obtaining credit; and that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You acknowledge that you may withdraw your application at any time and you are under no obligation to proceed with funding a loan.
- You acknowledge that CARS does not guarantee that a lender will make you an offer of financing nor does CARS guarantee that a lender will offer you financing upon any specific terms, including a specific interest rate or period of deferred payment.
- You acknowledge that the Partner to whom you are referred and/or that you select to work with is solely responsible for its services to you, and you agree that CARS is not liable nor responsible for any damages, losses, or costs of any kind you may incur that in any way are related to your dealings with any Partner or your application for a loan with any Partner.
- You acknowledge that loan approval standards and interest rates may be higher or lower depending on your credit profile, collateral, location, equity or debt-to-income ratio.
- You understand that married individuals may apply for separate accounts.
- You understand that you may be required to submit to a Partner information that has been previously provided to CARS or that is in addition to that information that was requested by CARS.